The VIE contract in short:
According Business France's eligibility conditions, the Volontariat International en Entreprise (VIE) is an assignment in a French company operating overseas for professionals between the age of 18 and 28 who are European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Iceland und Liechtenstein - except Germany) nationals.
If you are already living and paying taxes in Germany, you are unfortunately not eligible to do a VIE in Germany.
For further information about the eligibility conditions to this programme, we invite you to go to Business France website: https://mon-vie-via.businessfrance.fr/
PLEASE NOTE: your application must be submitted in English (CV + cover letter) to be considered by our non-French speaking teams.
Asset Servicing is a fixed cost business. Caceis group strategy is defined as operating from a unique global group platform to deliver its services to its clients whenever possible. In order to achieve that, the so called department “Organization & Transformation” works together with all departments to improve the service delivery and achieve gain in efficiency and security. It is our responsibility to implement changes in processes and organization in line with group operating principles.
As required, we contribute to or lead projects of CACEIS Bank, Germany Branch or the group. The unit reports directly to the executive committee of CACEIS Bank, Germany Branch.
In this context, your main missions as Project Manager Officer will be:
- Supporting project life-cycle; initiate, planning, testing, implementation, closing
- Acting as liaison between all project stakeholders
- Identifying business requirements with the tutor
- Defining of the scope and launching new projects
- Ensuring best practices; standards approaches are implemented
- Ensuring compliance with statutory requirements
- Using Project Management Office (PMO function) tools
- Taking over responsibility for implementation of change requests
- Collecting information to facilitate the decision making
- Monitoring project milestones
- Reporting status to organizational senior management
- Transferring market, product and regulatory knowledge into other units
- Analyzing cost benefits
- Maintaining coordination with other international units
- Supporting project manager for administrative tasks
- Following the risks of the projects
- Consolidating of the risks
CACEIS Bank Germany Branch offers to its VIEs the following benefits:
- Monthly accommodation allowance (according to the conditions defined by Business France)
- Paid German courses
- Access to a lot of gym clubs at reduced prices
- Discount for the subway card
- Flexible working hours
- International work environment